      Subject: Re: [AZ] This is from the "Ask Us" page, so please send me a CC
      To: azaleas@yahoogroups.com, Joycethevoice45@...
      Date: Saturday, June 7, 2014, 1:33 PM

      Hi Joyce,
            My guess is that Delaware Valley White,
      a common commercial
      azalea, would bloomed around Mother's Day this year where
      you live.
      They might be a nice companion to the unknown red which
      bloomed then.
            Good luck and tell us what you decide
      to do!
                Barry

      Joyce thevoice45@...
      [azaleas] wrote:
      > Hi
      > I live in New York (Queens county; 1 of the 5 boroughs
      of NYC).

      > I recently bought 10 red common azaleas and what I
      thought were 10 white
      > (turned out to
      > be pink/coral) "Conversation" azaleas at Hicks Nursery
      in Westbury, L.I.

      > The red bloomed first around Mothers' Day; the
      "Conversation" azaleas
      > didn't bloom until just
      > this week (I then found out they were NOT white in
      color).

      > Question is:  What two types of azaleas will bloom
      at the same time??  I
      > was hoping to alternate
      > red and white at the front of my home and have them
      bloom all together.

      > My husband is going nuts and wants the nursery to
      replant white in place
      > of the
      > "Conversation" pink ones.  Any ideas or
      suggestions would be