19768Azalea problem

  • Watson, Dave
    Jun 2, 2014
      So i sprayed my grass with Vigiro weed and feed and apparently some of it got on my azaleas. The leaves are wilting like crazy. What can i do?

      Dave Watson
      Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
      Senior Managing Director
      3424 Peachtree Rd. Suite 800
      Atlanta, Ga. 30326
      Work 770-552-2403
      dwatson@...
      Cell 404-915-1956

      Please excuse any misspelled words as this message was sent from my iPad

      NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not permitted to read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, use or take any action in reliance upon this message and any attachments, and we request that you promptly notify the sender and immediately delete this message and any attachments as well as any copies thereof. Delivery of this message to an unintended recipient is not intended to waive any right or privilege. Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is neither qualified nor authorized to give legal or tax advice, and any such advice should be obtained from an appropriate, qualified professional advisor of your own choosing.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic