19598Re: [AZ] [this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC] Is it evergreen? [2 Attachments]

  • Ron Rabideau
    Apr 8, 2014
      Hi Tony,
      All of what Barry said is correct, but to elaborate, there are differences
      amoung the many thousands of varieties of evergreen azaleas out there in
      regards to the amount of leaves they hold on to over winter. There are
      also big differences in the density of the way the plants grow and the
      shape they grow, ie, low and spreading, upright, etc. Because your plants
      are in so much shade, they may be more open and taller than they would be
      in a more sunny place.

      Ron Rabideau

      ,

      --