19591Re: [AZ] Do azaleas live for more than one year.

  • Nicholas Yarmoshuk
    Apr 6, 2014
      She maybe referring to the azaleas sold in supermarkets.   These are not likely to be hardy and hence have. go be replanted each year.
      It would be useful to know where in NA she us growing azaleas.
      Nick Yarmoshuk.
      Niagara Canada
      Where we have grown evergreen azaleas for many years

      On Saturday, April 5, 2014, Rhea's Email <crheabull@...> wrote:

      My sister said that azaleas are of a category that dies every year. She said that they have to be replanted every year. Is this true. Are these bushes annuals, or

      pereneals, (or whatever)? Than you!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic