19580Re: [AZ] Wanting the name of this azalea [3 Attachments]

  • Rolando Sr. Ramirez
    Apr 3, 2014
      Marcia:
      Thank you. None of the azaleas you send us are the same that our.
      I will send you a photo of our unhealthy azalea.
      Best regards
      Rolando Sr.

      On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Marcia Doerfler <MDoerfler@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Marcia Doerfler included below]

      (This is from the ASK US page, so please send me a cc)

      I am attaching pictures of a plant that is located at the school I work at. Was hoping that someone might be able to identify this azalea for me.

      Thanks,

      Marci Doerfler

         Marcia Doerfler
             School Secretary
      R C Lipscomb Elementary School
      10200 Ashton Brosnaham Road
      Pensacola FL 32534
      850-494-5760, x. 3105
      Fax: 850-494-5722

      To find what you seek in the road of life,
      the best proverb of all is that which says:
      "Leave no stone unturned."
      Edward Bulwer Lytton

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic