      From: Stephanie Royal <SRoyal@...>
      To: "azaleas@yahoogroups.com" <azaleas@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 11:08 AM
      Subject: [AZ] native plants

      this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

      I appreciate your support of wild and native azaleas, and hopefully all natives are of interest.
      Do you know of any nurseries in the Jacksonville, Florida area that support any and all coastal native plants?
      I refuse to use anything but native, and do not use irrigation or fertilizers.  And short of going in the woods and bringing plants home, by far the most difficult challenge to landscape with native has been finding resources.
      Any help you can offer would be great.
      Thanks.
      Stephanie

      Almsgiving is a perversion of giving.  It affirms superiority of the giver, binds the recipient, and brings him lower than he was before.
      ~ Jacques Ellul

      The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any use by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from your system and contact the sender.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic