      From: azaleas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:azaleas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of michael.campbell3@...
      Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 7:47 AM
      To: azaleas@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: liz@...
      Subject: Re: [AZ] this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

      Do not use Aluminate Sulphate anywhere on your property.  The aluminum can bind up just about any ion except for nitrates or chlorides.  Please tell your nurseryman to study a little chemistry before deciding what to sell people.

      You can spread pine needles, shredded oak leaves, peat, and even a little ammonium sulphate.  Elemental Sulfur will give you some long term ph control.