19560Convention Travelers

  • Jim Patsy
    Mar 22, 2014

      Patsy and I will not be able to make the convention this year but we would like for you folks who will be up and down  I 20  when you come through Conyers,Ga. We are just a stone’s throw from the interstate ,easy on, easy off, to our place…just a couple of miles.

      Drop in for a pit stop, refreshments and maybe …maybe, see some blooms ! (bring your imagination in  case )

      Email me if you might be able to stop in and I will send you directions.

      jimpatsy@...

      Jim & Patsy Thornton