19559Re: [AZ] azalea anatomy

    Mar 22, 2014

    Here is a link to an article and an attached photo from that article, which should help you.  I found it by a simple google search azalea flower anatomy and looked just for images.

    http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/ejournals/JARS/v28n2/v28n2-leppik.htm

    From: Anne Millheiser <amillheiser@...>
    To: azaleas@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 4:06 PM
    Subject: [AZ] azalea anatomy

    [this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC]

    Hi all,
    I am working on a design and as part of it, would like to include the anatomy of an azalea.  I'm focusing on the pink azaleas that grow wildly in Texas.

    Is anyone aware of either illustrations or photographs of the anatomy? I have only been able to find general flower anatomy online but would like to depict the different parts of the azalea, specifically.

    Thank you so much for any leads you might have!

    Anne

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic