  • Larry Wallace
    Feb 1, 2005
      At a place simply called The Feed Store I found the most wonderful
      gardening supplies that the large nurseries do not have.  In
      particular Organica brand 'K + Neem'(for plants).  I have never
      before seen Neem (Mahogany) outside of Indian Grogeries.  Neem is
      slighly toxic to nearly all non-mammals (e.g. insects, Iraqnids*,
      yeast).  It is a standard ingredient in Southern Indian curries.  A
      member of this list had expressed a strong dislike for 'nematodes'.
      *Poetic license #BR-549

      Sent by Medscape Mail: Free Portable E-mail for Professionals on the Move
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic