19303Is it possible.

  • Valaree Carter
    Nov 18, 2013
      This Q is for the ask me page please send me a cc.

      I live in Katy Tx just west of Houston. I have a couple of spots in my yard where I want to put azaleas. Since it is Late November the supply at nurseries seems sparse and varies. My sister in NC said by red ruffle. However have not found yet.

      I want a plant to stay green all year long and bloom many times. I am looking for color.
      Some nurseries have some close out plants. Most have no tags. Then I have found many colors of encore.

      Do u know where I can find a good selection. What should I buy. I want to get them immediately. My yard man needs to plant when he trims my other plants and mulches.

      A prompt response is appreciated. Thank u for your help. VBC, Katy tx
      Sent from my iPhone