19291azalea lost half its leaves

  • Heather Franks
    Nov 6 2:31 PM
      this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

      I received a potted azalea from 1-800-flowers when my daughter passed away/ I was hoping it was going to be a flower I could keep in the house and care for a long time. It's called "remembrance."

      I live in Ohio. I keep it in the house by a window so it gets sunlight. It currently has no buds and it has lost half its leaves. They turned brown and fell off over a few days. I'm wondering if this is normal and if they will ever come back.

      Thanks,
      Heather
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic