  • Lynda Stockslager
    Oct 30, 2013

      this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

      We live in Wilmington NC, and have acquired a lot of very old, large, unkept azaleas when we purchased our house.

      Instead of being pretty they have become an eyesore, and are in need of some major pruning.

      A local tree company says we should cut them back in December, however I keep reading mixed comments.

      Please advise before we make a mistake!

      Thank you,

      Lynda Stockslager

      Manager, Business Development

      Global Corporate Payments

      American Express

      Office: 910-319-7540

      Fax: 910-319-7543

      Mobile: 919-523-3981

      Email: lynda.stockslager@...

      American Express made the following annotations

      "This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privilegedinformation. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the informationincluded in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notifyus by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."

      American Express a ajouté le commentaire suivant le
      Ce courrier et toute pièce jointe qu'il contient sont réservés au seul destinataire indiqué et peuvent renfermer desrenseignements confidentiels et privilégiés. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire prévu, toute divulgation, duplication,utilisation ou distribution du courrier ou de toute pièce jointe est interdite. Si vous avez reçu cette communication parerreur, veuillez nous en aviser par courrier et détruire immédiatement le courrier et les pièces jointes. Merci.

    • Show all 33 messages in this topic