19277False e-mail

  • Vivian Abney
    Oct 21, 2013
      Hi all,

      I received an e-mail supposedly from John Migas with the subject line "How's life Eastfnursery".  There was no personal message, just a link, which I did not open.  I contacted John and he did not send the mail to me.  His answer was:

      I DID NOT SEND IT........DELETE IT.

      So folks, be careful and don't open strange links even from friends.  I think my only connection e-mail-wise with John would be thru the azalea mail list or the rhodo mail list, so beware, others on this list may be targeted.
      Vivian Abney