      From: azaleas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:azaleas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Migas
      Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 6:28 AM
      To: azaleas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AZ] Azalea 'Hinomayo'

      Harold,

      I have inherited 'Hinomayo' when I bought Charlie Mann's home, the plants are at least 50 years old, and are thriving.

      For a Kurume, it's extremely hardy here in Michigan and I've been taking cuttings on it for years.

      I'll get some over to you in the spring.

      John Migas(Michigan)

      On Wednesday, October 16, 2013 7:51 PM, Harold Greer <hgreer@...> wrote:

      Does anyone know of a source of ‘Hinomayo’ in the U.S.?  I have not had it for years.

      Thanks,

      Harold Greer

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic