18869Rhododendron 'Blue Ridge'

  • Lightfoot, Paul
    May 8, 2013
    Greetings, all...

    I'm sending a picture of this Haag hybrid, 'Blue Ridge', from the front of my house. Some of you saw 'Senora Meldon' at the azalea meeting in Athens....I believe this to be a better plant, and is winter hardy in my zone 6a garden in Indiana. Sorry it's not an azalea, but I love it!

    Paul Lightfoot
    Upland, IN

    The information in this communication is intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to the sender of this email, and then delete it from your system. Taylor University is not liable for the inaccurate or improper transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt.
  • Show all 4 messages in this topic