15830Re: [AZ] Item about Ilam Azaleas

    Feb 1, 2011
      In context, it seems to me that "Dam" is a typo for "Ilam" that
      slipped by a sloppy/sleepy proofreader. And Ilams (Dams?) have been
      around for a long time -- I think one of the first deciduous azaleas
      I killed, probably in the early '70s, was a gorgeous red Ilam.

      Bob Stelloh Hendersonville NC USDA Zone 7

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic