      Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 1:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [AZ] Item about Ilam Azaleas

      Unless things have changed significantly, all of the azaleas at Brighton Dam are evergreen, a lot of Kurumes and Glenn Dales.

      Bill

      Larry Wallace wrote:

      Brighton "Dam Azaleas"

      http://www.gardenvisit.com/garden/brighton_dam_azalea_garden

      Self sterility is misunderstood.  They produce very few seeds if you only grow a single cultivar.  Everything else is misunderstood.
      --
      Larry Wallace
      Cincinnati

  • Show all 15 messages in this topic