12353Azalea Bark Scales

  • steven Reyna
    Apr 1, 2009
      this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC

      Hello,
      My name is Steven Reyna and I am a graduate student at Texas A&M University and I am studying Azalea Bark Scales  or Eriococcus azaleae. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could help me collect scales from their county/ state/ country. And I will send you the right equipment to aid you with your collection of the insects if needed. So please reply if you are willing to help. And maybe i can present my results at the 2010 national azalea meeting

      sincerely

      Steven Reyna