      From: SJPERK5 <sjperk5@...>
      Subject: RE: [AZ] A National Treasure
      To: iltkyao@...
      Cc: azaleas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 10:23 AM

      Hey Taz I get this http://netherweb. com/down. html auto pop up window instead of azaleas.org….did we forget to pay the bill or is this a leap year glitch?

      Happy New Year to all!

      4F with strong winds after 6 inches of dry snow yesterday.

      Sally in Salem

      From: sjperk5 <sjperk5@comcast. net>
      Subject: [AZ] A National Treasure
      To: azaleas@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 9:00 AM

      For you who liked the movie consider reading pages 84-86 in Galle and
      asking yourself the following question:

      Is that small white fragrant R viscosum used in the the Viscosepala
      hybrids really a R. atlanticum?

      Is this why 'Viscosepala' blooms so near the time of R. molle and R.
      atlanticum rather than later as one would expect from cross with
      viscosum?

      Or is the cross as documented?

      Is 'Nancy Waterer' which has no freckles in the blotch really
      caleducaleum X luteum as hinted at by Galle instead of molle X
      calenducaleum?

      Our 'Nancy Waterer' sets OP seed on a regualr basis.

      John Perkins
      Salem , NH

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic