      From: Greg Sauer <gsauer@...>
      Subject: [AZ] Should I cover my Azaleas for winter
      To: azaleas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 1:05 PM

      (this is from the ASK US page, so please send me a CC)

      I live in Foley, MN. on the boarder of Zones 3 & 4.  I planted three azaleas this past spring and they have done fantastic this summer.  Now that winter is coming should I cover them with one of those recycled paper covers for winter?

      Thanks

      Greg Sauer

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic