1041New ASA Chapter

  • Carlton LeMond
    Aug 3, 2004
      I thought you might like to know that we now have an Azalea Chapter
      in Alabama. It's name is the "Alabamense" and we currently have 26 members
      that have joined and a number that a desiring to join and the check is in
      the mail. We are in the process of being recognized by the Azalea Society so
      we can contribute to the development of Azaleas in gardens and landscapes
      throughout Alabama. We also have members in Eastern Mississippi that are
      going to make a significant contribution to the success of our chapter. All
      of our members will be "at large until we are officially recognized by the
      ASA, which I hope will be soon.
      I will be recommending the new members receive the vast and
      different information from you knowledgeable Azaleans through
      Azaleas@yahoogroups.com. I know you will make them feel welcome.
      Carlton LeMond
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic