Re: Kundalini Awakening & Ayurvedic Remedies

  • Guru Khalsa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Rajeev,

      I do not know the best thing do do from an Ayurvedic
      perspective on kundalini rising. I would take Todd's
      advice on this and also drink plenty of water. I
      would also check out these from earlier postings:
      Message 4978, 4966, 4934 and 4939. Hope these help.

      GB Khalsa

      Re: Re: Kundalini Awakening & Ayurvedic Remedies

      How does one get started with this? what type of
      meditation? books
      recommended?

      Rajeev Upadhye <yuyutsu@...> wrote:
      The first symptom of KUndalini that I am
      experiencing all these
      years is throbbing at the base of spine which
      gradually becomes violent
      shaking as I immerse myself in meditation.