Re: bedwetting (correction)

  • jagchat01
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Another thing, incontinence is also an adult problem. Today I read an
      article in The New Indian Express that says ladies often suffer from
      incontinence from physical exersion, coughing or sneezing, especially
      after they become mothers. Exercise of the pelvic and abdominal region
      is prescribed to cure this form of incontinence. Adult incontinence is
      a result of weakening of the urinary sphincter muscles. I am not
      talking about geriatric incontinence here.

      Also many children take a long time to grow out of childhood
      incontinence problems.

      Regards,
      Jagannath.