RE: ISKCON begins aid program for tsunami victims

  • ganapati108hu
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2004
      Dear Members, Ananga!

      Please could you find us the IBAN number for the ISKCON Sri Lanka Bank
      account... and/or routing number - to make international donations via
      TT I
      think you need those. Maybe also the bank name branch and address.

      Thanks for making that post

      I have had the privilage of working with the ISKCON For For Life in the UK
      many years back - and have also seen their efforts here in Hungary
      recently.
      I know that ISKCON Hungary will be forwarding funds to ISKCON Sri
      Lanka for
      Food Relief.

      Jai Sri Rama
      Caitanya Candra
      (Yes Ananga you know me! - long time have not heard from you!!)
    • Ananga Sivyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
        Caitanya Candra!!

        Haribol! :-)

        How funny to meet you here. Bank details are pasted below here, now you know
        my e-mail address I would love to hear from you and know how you're doing.

        Ananga

        ISKCON Sri Lanka banking details and update - I humbly request other list
        members to consider their plea for help.