ectopic pregnancy

  • vrushali
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
      Hello,
      What is reason behind ectopic pregnancy?
      Is there any ayurvedic treatment available to avoid ectopic pregnancy again?
    • greatyoga
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2011
        I am taking a guess here but I would think it is caused by a misplaced navel. You can check you own navel by laying on the back and put all the finger tips of one hand together. Place them about an inch or so below the navel and push in until you feel a pulse. The pulse should be right under the fingers. If the pulse is below, then one will most likely have diarrhea, above and one will have constipation, to either side and one will have nervous problems and to the left for females and one will have female problems. There are ways to manipulate the body and or the navel to center it. Other ways are by doing leg raises and holding the posture for a certain period of time and at different heights according to the problem. Cobra and bow poses are also good sometimes as are other poses sometimes.