Re: {ayurvedaonline_message} Arrhythmia

  • Iris Atzmon
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 28, 2011
      magnesium. Take magnesium, it will be better.
      Read on mangesium and the heart.

      This is apparently quite common, the heart skips a beat every so often.
    • ayurvedyog
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
        Low power of heart muscles cause arrhythmia. cow ghee and arjun khshir pak are tonic for heart muscles. patient should take capsule cardioton with milk.

        Thank you,
        With regards,

        Vaidyaraj Amrutbhai Prajapati
        E-mail: ayurvedyog@...
        Web: www.ayurvedyog.com/
        > This is apparently quite common, the heart skips a beat every so often.
      • Deepak
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
          I hv a question about .what is the remedy in ayurveda to reduce
          Homostatin . I recently did test and my homostatin is way high . Can
          any one help ? This is important and urgent as i do not want to live
          on alopathic medicine like Tab homocheck
          Thanks

          Deepak

          cow ghee and arjun khshir pak are tonic for heart muscles.