- Tell her not to be afraid of the surgery My father was one of the first who
had it done back in 1970-I think? My mother prayed for years, thinking my
father would go blind, but it was a snap and he lived another 35 years with
what he called his bionic eyes Computers run everything now and there is
little to no change of error This is a very common surgery, I dont know if
Ayurveda ever had an eye surgery in the past, but there was a lot of others,
so dont throw out the idea of getting the surgery.
- I am 42 years old. I have been getting Joint Swelling almost twice / thrice in a Year some times near to knee or in the ankle. Last Month I have tested for Uric Acid . Level was 10.8 . The allopath told me to take NSIAD and Zyloric for 2 months continuously. I took it for a week when the pain / swelling subsided i have discontinued the medicines. When i tested again the Uric acid level is the same. Is there any proper Ayurveda medicine to recduce Uric Acid.
- Mr. Harish,
You need to undergo Basti and Raktamokshan treatment. Amrutadi Guggul
tablets thrice daily with warm water will help reduce pain and swelling.
Dr. Ameya S. Kulkarni
- I am 52yrs old and suffers from gout..if u subscribe to chemically derived medication chances are that you rid of the pain (suppressed symtoms) but your uric acid content remains..try herbal medication or wet cupping (it worked for me)
I have been getting Joint Swelling almost twice / thrice in a Year some times near to knee or in the ankle............
- DEAR ALL,PLEASE VIEW THIS LINK AT WIKIPEDIA FOR "WET CUPPING" >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_cupping#Wet_Cupping_.28Al-Hijamah_or_medicinal_bleeding.29
what is wet cupping?
You can know more about gout and the ayurveda view about it at http://www.ayurhelp.com/articles/gout_ayurveda.htm
Is there any proper Ayurveda medicine to recduce Uric Acid.
- Can anybody tell me what is ayurvedic treatment for Hair fall due to fungal infaction?? Some spots in the head totally hair fall and look very bad.. pls suggest . one of my known is facing prob.. he used one ointment and soap but no improvement
- Avoid using soaps and shampoos. Soap nut powder or shikakai is always hair friendly. Mix few drops of neem oil to coconut oil and apply on affected part. Wash your comb with hot water and a disinfectant daily before combing. Please go through hair care tips here
> Can anybody tell me what is ayurvedic treatment for Hair fall due to fungal infaction??
- Fungal infection i don't know but a friend of mine has been asking me the names of these two medicines and has been prescribing them to her friends from past 25 years and these are Calcarea phos and kali sulph both of 6 potency . these are homeopathic medicines. and are for bald patches on the head.
Can anybody tell me what is ayurvedic treatment for Hair fall due to fungal infaction??