Ayurveda Update on NMD: Muscular Dystrophy

  • mukesh jain
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 4:51 AM
      Event Description:
      The AYUSH SAMITI is organizing Patient-Doctors Meet in association with
      Ayush Muscular Dystrophy Society in December 2009 in Bhilai, CG India.
      The program will include recent update on Ayurvedic Panch Karma and
      Yoga Treatment for Muscular Dystrophies. Doctors and Patients can
      contact for free registration and detailed information.

      ayushmuscularsociety@...

      See more details and RSVP on Talk Medical:
      http://talk.news-medical.net/events/event/show?id=2230088%3AEvent%3A5476&xgi=4yQMKhL

      Dr Mukesh D Jain MD
      Panch Karma & Yoga Division,
      Sanjivani Wellness Center Bhilai 490023 India
      Visit us at  http://www.sanjivaniwellnessbhilai.org
    • SM Acharya
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 7:43 AM
        Dear Dr. Jain,

        I am so happy that you have organized a free camp for MS patients. I wish all success to your laudable efforts in this direction.

        I too am doing my best to make the world back pain free even in these evening years of my life, all due to God's grace.

        Please let me know  if any one is suffering from back pain inspite of all treatments.

        S.M.ACHARYA
        http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/BackacheFreeWorld

        Director,
        Nature Cure & Spinal Rehab Centre,
        155 St. Patrick's Town, Pune 411013,
        Ph: +91-20-26870204, Cell: 91-9422314693,
        Email:smacharya@... Website: www.atbsnr.com