Re: Simple Home Detox

  • Shirish Bhate
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
      > How many times do I neeed to take this ginger - lemon tea a day and
      >for me what would be the best time to take it ?

      Two to Three times a day. best time to take, choose based on
      post#15489. It is better to take before meal. IT acts like soup then,
      as appetiser. It will give digestion aid also in that case.

      > Is there anything else which I can do for detoxing ?

      Fruit fasting, drinking green vegetable soups, reading books which
      interest you as well as children. Ekadasi fast detoxes mind slowly.
      Its importance is discussed in archives. Observing silence and avoiding
      salt on wednesdays has scientific significance.

      Dr Bhate