Re: Please help me out!!!

  • Athul Menon
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2008
      Dear friend,

               I hope you can get some cure for this from a hospital at Kerala, I got very treated for some problem which I have suffered from years and treated many doctors from Kuwait with out any result. mail them so that they will help you.
                                                    Athul Menon, Kuwait

      You can cone tact,
      K.V.M Ayurvedic Hospital
      kvmayur@...
      www.kvmayurveda.com

      I am now 33 years old.Since my 18years,I had strange symptoms like
      chest heaviness,dizziness etc whenever I was a bit stressed out.The
      doctors checked me but did not find anything wrong.These symptoms
      were temporary.
    • Pia
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2008
        Thanx for ur email.CAn they treat me from far away as I won't be able to go to Kerala.I could not open the pages of their website also.

        Thanx again!!!

        Pia