The Ayurveda has eight branches
1. Internal Medicine
2. Science of diseases specific to supra - clavicular region
(eye, ear, nose, mouth, throat, etc.)
5. Science of demonic seizures (Psycology)
7. Science of rejuvenation
8. Science of Aphrodisiacs (in sacred marriage only)
(These details were transcribed from the Caraka-Samhita.)
This list for all those interested in Ayurveda.
DHARMA is a religious organization dedicated to eternal
religious principles. DHARMA is a religious and educational organization. DHARMA is not a political organization. Online public forums have been established on the
basis of eternal religious principles as far as we are able to understand
them. These DHARMA mailing lists are free online public forums where
people can share postings and information. We try to do something to keep
these lists active while supplying information downloads that may be
useful to some of you. However, these mailing lists are depending on
volunteer assistance to remain active.
DHARMA organization is considered 501(c)(3) as a religious, educational, and charitable organization. Presently our yearly donations are less than $20,000 and so we no longer have federal id number. However, this organization is tax exempt and your donations are tax deductible. Check with the irs for details.
DHARMA Organization is dedicated to godliness...
At the present time donations should be mailed to
31000 ANNER RD
CARRIERE, MS 39426
(Please leave a message.)
- Alternative Medicine
- Dec 22, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.