East Village Inky 52! Brooklyn Zinefest! Brooklyn Brain Frame!

  • Ayun Halliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013
      Hello, tulips.

      Just a little yawp to tell you what spring is heralding out here East Village Inky way:

      1. Issue 52 drops tomorrow! How's your subscription? How's your friend's / sister's / mother's / neighbor's / library's / anonymously donated to recipient's subscription?

      The all-comic format continues with never before revealed tales of NYC and then some!

      http://ayunhalliday.com/the-east-village-inky/

      2. Come to Brooklyn this Sunday for the 2nd Annual Brooklyn Zinefest at Public Assembly in Williamsburg! I'll be tabling in my golden ZINE crown. Come grab a copy of the new ish, Peanut, the ZG2nYc, No Touch Monkey...whatever back issues I can staple up and haul in the subway in my granny cart. If you've got a particular request, lay it on me and I will do my best to bow to your wishes. Bring cash monies.

      http://www.brooklynzinefest.com/pages/event-info

      3. Stick around after for the first ever Brooklyn Brain Frame, in which I will be performing the Complete History of the East Village Inky...in song...with slides. Bring your earplugs. If you're open to alcohol, you may want to order a few in advance of this spectacle. It's not as bad as I'm making it sound - the other performers are going to be great! (Please note, while Zinefest is an all ages affair, Brain Frame appears to be 21 and up.)

      4. If you can't make that, I'll be reprising this monstrosity in next month's Secret City, May 18

      4. In homeskooling news, Milo's sharing his passion for graphic novels in the blogosphere, and welcomes your comments like a melonfarmer. Check it out: The Graphic Novelologist.

      We're getting warmer, friends. We're getting warmer.

      xxxxxx

      Ayun Halliday

      Dare to Be Heinie! Read the East Village Inky!
      http://ayunhalliday.com/