social media diet favor

  • Ayun Halliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hey friends,

      I'm taking a month long break from facebook, twitter and all that jazz...and the only downside (other than wishing those late winter birthdays a happy birhtday - happy birthday!) is it ties a knot in my tongue with regard to Milo's blog, the GraphicNovelologist.

      At his request, I'm telling YOU that he has a new post up on the French Resistance themed Resistance and would love some reader comments, if you're so inclined.

      http://graphicnovelologist.blogspot.com/2013/03/resistance.html

      Thanks and have a lovely Monday night! x Ayun
      Dare to Be Heinie! Read the East Village Inky!
      http://ayunhalliday.com/