East Village Inky Golden Jubilee!

  • Ayun Halliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2012
      Fellow Sovereigns!

      That dame over in England is not the only one celebrating a jubilee.

      The East Village Inky is celebrating its 50th Issue.

      Will there be a Golden Jubilee in your mailbox?

      Provided your subscription is current and I get my ayuss to the printer in a timely manner, yes. (Got derailed performing a little emergency orthodontic surgery in the field with a pair of toenail clippers and a desk light´┐Ż good to go!)

      Need to resubscribe? Subscribe for a friend? Subscribe for a library? Do it!

      Don't shilly shally because mama's heading screaming into the woods for the entire summer come Tuesday.

      Truly, madly, deeply,

      Ayun Halliday
      Chief Sovereign of the East Village Inky

      Dare to Be Heinie!
      http://ayunhalliday.com/