Kids cds that won't gag a maggot, etc.

  • Gregory A. Kotis & Ayun Halliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2002
      Just wanting to give a yawp that the website's been updated!
      There's info on an upcoming reading from the Big Rumpus, giving East Village
      Inky for the holidays and the new book of monologues from my old theatre co,
      featuring some chestnuts from me, Greg and webmaster Dave, who is far
      sneakier than william carlos williams when it comes to promoting his own
      recently published book of poetry.

      Also a review of five independent label cds for kids - all favorites at our
      place and my new gift of choice for child friends who unwrap it with an
      expression that says You Call This A Toy?! but they'll thank me later, even
      if their parents don't chain them up in the thank you note mines.

      If Milo and I are here when the UPS man rings the bell, I'll start stapling
      up the new East Village inky tonight. should mail em out mid-next week.

      Happy Halloweenie
      xo Ayun
      --
      If you're a mother, if you have three thumbs, if you're uncircumcised, if
      you ever believed in Santa or the Easter bunny, if you DARE TO BE HEINIE