serendipitous, if unexpected way to plug Always Lots of Heinies at the Zoo

  • Greg Kotis & Ayun Halliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009

      I've never been what you'd call a Cracker Jack photographer, but I
      couldn't resist entering The Strand bookstore's Eye on the Strand photo
      contest when the perfect opportunity presented itself.

      Reckon I could win the Viewer's Choice award? Let your online vote lead
      the way. Marshal your troop so that they too may cast deciding ballots!
      Just call me Boss Tweed, or... Boss Hog...or better yet, Ayunnie

      What a hook!

      Your spaniel,

      Ayun Halliday

      Dare To Be Heinie!