the hippest craft fair on the planet.

  • Greg Kotis & Ayun Halliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2006
      My stapling hand... she is very sore. Tell your friends to hither their
      heiners unto Warsaw (no, not Poland, see below) tomorrow so that I will
      not have to haul 3 suitcases of books, zines, magnets and
      mini-notebooks home on the subway! And don't forget to swing by
      yourself! I'm going to need beer and bathroom breaks.
      xo Ayun
      (The East Village Inky is booth #18, near the stage, facing the far
      wall...)