something strange for dinner

  • Greg Kotis & Ayun Halliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      Fellow eaters,

      Not only to I have a lop on my table (he's in a cage, thanks be to
      Harvey), I spent the last 24 hours teaching myself a little code so I
      could launch Dirty Sugar Cookies - the food blog.

      Won't you come pay us a call?
      http://dirtysugarcookies.blogspot.com/

      Perhaps it's just the unfamiliar glow of technical achievement, but I
      plan to update it daily. Okay, every couple of days. Bookmark it so you
      can eat tomorrow what I ate last night.

      As soon as I discover where Greg hid the camera, I'll post some hot lop
      on table action.

      Yours from the bowels of the cyber-scullery,
      Ayun Halliday

      Dare To Be Heinie!
      http://www.ayunhalliday.com