A Single Urgent Sentence from The East Village Inky's Bureau of Single Important Sentences

  • Gregory Kotis and Ayun Halliday
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2005
      If you don't come to Book Court at 163 Court St in Brooklyn on
      Wednesday night for a Job Hopper reading you must not live in New York
      or you have other plans or you'd like to but you can't afford a
      babysitter or you were just shining me on back in March when you said
      you'd come to a reading in May or you're sick and I hope you feel
      better soon or you got stuck in the subway or maybe you've been talking
      to that Unitarian Universalist minister who's been talking trash about
      me on the Internet, which was as good a sign as any that I should stop
      googling my own name and finish up East Village Inky #27 which will go
      in the mail on Monday or more likely Tuesday of next week.

      xo Ayun
      Dare To Be Heinie!
      http://www.ayunhalliday.com

    • Gregory Kotis and Ayun Halliday