wild blue yonder.

  • Gregory Kotis and Ayun Halliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2005
      Hello there, little april showers.

      I'm busting out of my cage come Friday! if you live in Chicago,
      Seattle, San Francisco, Berkeley or Santa Cruz, hop to it! If you bring
      your Bert doll, I will personally tuck you onto your folding chair and
      read you to something short of sleep, okay? tell your friends, but not
      my former co-workers.

      � Saturday, April 16, 4:00pm (happy birthday Karen and Heather!)
      Job Hopper reading and signing
      Quimby's
      1854 W. North Ave
      Chicago Il
      773-342-0910

      Sunday April 17, 4:30pm
      Job Hopper reading and signing
      Women and Children First
      5253 N. Clark St
      Chicago Il
      773-769-9299

      Monday, April 18, 7:00pm
      Job Hopper reading and signing
      University Bookstore
      4326 University Way NE
      Seattle WA
      1-800-335-READ

      Tuesday, April 19, 7:30pm
      Job Hopper reading and signing
      Cody's Books
      2454 Telegraph Avenue
      Berkeley, CA
      1-800-995-1180

      Wednesday, April 20, 7:30pm
      Job Hopper reading and signing
      Capitola Book Cafe
      1475 41st Ave
      Capitola, CA
      831-462-4415

      Thursday, April 21, 7:00pm
      Job Hopper reading and signing
      City Lights Bookstore
      261 Columbus Ave (at Broadway)
      San Francisco, CA
      415-362-8193

      then I get to go to Isla Mujeres Mexico for a week with Inky and Milo
      so if you have any insider information on which cart sells the best
      fish taco, lay it on me!

      More Job Hopper events loom on the horizon, as do a few Mothers Day
      events in NYC. Scoop's here ---->
      http://www.ayunhalliday.com/news.html#appcal
      did everyone notice the arrow? that's as high tech as it gets, folks.

      Finally, if you're looking to cover up the holes in your walls (oh man,
      you mean we're the only ones? Okay, go get the sledgehammer, I'll just
      sit here hanging my head in shame. Take as long as you like...) might I
      suggest you chuck a Lincoln at Atomic Books, who have commissioned a
      limited edition silk-screen poster for the Job Hopper reading they're
      hosting on May 14! The ass-scratching ape Mr. Sugiuchi came up with to
      commemorate Atomic's No Touch Monkey! reading hangs prominently in our
      apartment, lending a touch of class ... and holding its own against the
      copious Urinetown swag that has overtaken Bread and Puppet as the
      dominant decorate scheme.
      Here --->!!!
      http://www.atomicbooks.com/detail.php?cat=6&catid=7&prodid=8295
      <---there!!!

      Wait, that's not finally! This is finally: if you've read and enjoyed
      Job Hopper, please consider posting a customer review on Amazon. Ditto
      No Touch Monkey! - some stick-up-the-heins just brought my stars down
      and I'm mad as a wet hen. If on the other hand, you read and hated Job
      Hopper, keep up the good work! Don't change a thing.

      xo ayun halliday