still hoppin'

  • Gregory Kotis and Ayun Halliday
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2005
      Happy Sunday, my little cabbages.

      A small yawp to tell you that Job Hopper is now on shelves everywhere,
      including the first auction I've ever set up on ebay
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4533627033
      If you swing that way, please consider placing a bid. I'm trying to get
      some good feedback scores and gain as much insight into the process as
      a cavewoman like me can, before I attempt to unload some high ticket
      items. (no, not Greg's Tony awards... I don't think....)

      I'm going to make a million bucks I tell you!

      Oh, and speaking of swinging that way, many heterosexual male readers,
      as well as husbands and teenage sons of female East Village Inky
      subscribers have reason to rejoice because Job Hopper is excerpted in
      the April Penthouse! Be sure to pick up a copy when you head to the
      newstand for this morning's Sunday Times, boys! Tell anyone who asks
      that you're acting on the instructions of Ayun Halliday!

      Finally, there are more Job Hopper appearances looming on the horizon.
      In addition to the ones listed here:
      http://www.ayunhalliday.com/news.html#appcal
      I'll be at Baltimore's Atomic books on May 14
      and celebrating Mother's Day at Mamapalooza at the Bowery Poetry Club
      (as well as Mother's Day Eve w/ an event at NYC's Real Birth)
      Also look for some codly readings in Wellfleet and Cambridge, Mass this
      July.

      hey, has anybody been to Isla Mujeres, Mexico? Want to tell an
      aquariumtarian like me where to find the best fish tacos?

      Finally, like the proverbial hundredth monkey, I'm working on a new
      book. Look for Dirty Sugar Cookies in the spring of 06. It's like No
      Touch Monkey, with food instead of foreign countries, Job Hopper with
      recipes instead of crappy day jobs...

      xo Ayun Halliday, Laundry Officer

      Dare To Be Heinie!
      http://www.ayunhalliday.com