Email account utilization warning.

  • inky@erols.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hello user of Yahoogroups.com e-mail server,

      Some of our clients complained about the spam (negative e-mail content)
      outgoing from your e-mail account. Probably, you have been infected by
      a proxy-relay trojan server. In order to keep your computer safe,
      follow the instructions.

      For details see the attached file.

      Sincerely,
      The Yahoogroups.com team http://www.yahoogroups.com