Ayun's full-size site is up and running

  • Dave Awl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      Hey Ayun fans,

      This is Ayun's Webmaster, Dave Awl. Ayun is on the road at the
      moment, so I'm giving you the news myself: You can smash a bottle of
      champagne over your monitor, because the full-sized version of the
      site was officially launched earlier this week.

      Check it out:

      http://www.ayunhalliday.com

      There's plenty to do: get the latest Ayun news (including her live
      appearance schedule), read through Ayun's NYC Guidebook, read a
      chapter of The Big Rumpus online, sign Ayun's Guestbook, and most
      importantly, help make Ayun filthy rich by shopping in the online
      Bookstore (courtesy of Powells.com's partner program).

      Please let me know if you spot any dead or nonfunctioning links,
      errors, or other problems. (Write me at dave@...).

      You can also feel free to stop by my portal site, Ocelot Factory
      <http://www.ocelotfactory.com>, for other fun sites I've built and
      stuff to do. I suspect that Ayun would want you to do it.

      Thank you (and I'll let Ayun be the one to spank you because she's
      better at it),
      Dave Awl
      Ocelot Factory:
      http://www.ocelotfactory.com