back in the saddle, heading to bluestockings

  • Ayun Halliday and Greg Kotis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2003
      Second day of first grade! Can I get an amen?

      For anyone in New York City, I'll be reading the Pushkar excerpt (bheng
      lassis and holy flipflop-filching white monkeys) from my
      soon-to-be-published book, No Touch Monkey! And Other Travel Lessons Learned
      Too Late at Bluestockings Bookstore, 172 Allen Street
      Tel: 212-777-6028
      http://www.bluestockings.com
      Saturday Sept 13, 6:30 pm
      when Clamor magazine rolls into town to promote their travel-themed issue -
      on sale now!
      http://www.clamormagazine.org
      It'll be very informal, mostly a howdy do for clamor readers, but if you're
      knocking around the lower east side, come say hello!

      I hope everyone had a fine summer. We had a great one - spent a month in
      California, 2 months in Cape Cod and I am so glad to return to the cheap
      ethnic cuisine and public schools of Brooklyn!

      xo Ayun

      Dare To Be Heinie!
      http://www.ayunhalliday.com