mostly urinetown

  • Ayun Halliday and Greg Kotis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be actors, but if it looks like
      they're hellbound and determined, you may want to set em up with a copy of
      my husband Greg Kotis' book, Urinetown which was just published by faber and
      faber- it's the script of the musical (lyrics but no score - make up your
      own dang tune), a very long intro by greg and even photos of yours truly
      before the ravages of time and parenthood got to me.

      in other news, those who use their working time to diddle about on the
      computer might like to note that Webmaster Dave Awl has added some fine
      halloweenie and cape-codly footage to the wall of shame
      http://www.ayunhalliday.com/photo4.html
      I just noticed he gave each photo page a funny caption the sly boots. The
      only thing I'd change is to add a y between the k and the s of his 'holiday
      hijinks'. oh and the year of the horse arrived in 2002, aunt smartypants.

      finally for the new yorkers among you, Liz Mitchell, whose "You Are My
      Sunshine" is reviewed in The East Village Inky 18 is playing an east village
      show for the little nippies:
      Elizabeth Mitchell Concert
      Sunday, February 9th, 2:30ñ4pm
      The Parenting and Family Center of the
      Sol Goldman Y of the Educational Alliance
      344 E. 14th Street (1st & 2nd Ave)
      212.780.0800, ext. 236 (Tickets)
      *Grown-ups $7, kids $3, babies under 6 months free. All ages welcome.
      Tickets also available at the door.

      happy valentines day, lovers.
      xo Ayun
      --
      If you're a mother, if you have three thumbs, if you're uncircumcised, if
      you ever believed in Santa or the Easter bunny, if you DARE TO BE HEINIE