Upgrade Your Badge to Intermediate Referee!

  • Mahesh Bhagat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2009
      Folks,

      Spring is around the corner and we need all regional referees to upgrade their badge.  Please note that Feb 28 class is cancelled but 3/1 and 3/7 classes at Queensborough are open. I would suggest that even if you are not ready for the Intermediate referee badge upgarde, it is good to sit in and gain knowledge.
      Connie & I will do a module or two so don't be shy.

      Let's make our region the best by enhancing our referee knowledge.

      See you all at the class.

      BTW - Please let Randy know to reserve a spot.
      -Mahesh