Few more slots to fill..

  • Mahesh Bhagat
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21 4:17 PM
      Calling all R35 super refs,

      Rex is out tomorrow but even if he was in town, he could not have filled all these slots :-)

      Please pickup multiple games if you can.. Also, please let me know if you have difficulty signing up or would like to take a slot that is not available - we may be able to juggle assignment.

      1. Kennedy U14B games - Need 2 AR @1 pm and 1 AR @2.30 pm
      2. Faria U12B game @ 12pm need 1 AR
      3. Regnart U12G game @11 am need 1 AR, @12.30pm need 1 CR
      4. Kennedy Middle U10B game @10.15 am need 1 AR and @12.45 need 1 CR.

      Kids are looking forward to a great game tomorrow - let's make it happen.

      Thanks,

      -Mahesh

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22 9:35 PM
        A BIG thank you to everyone for stepping up and getting it done in the heat today.  Be sure to enter your scores as soon as you can.
        We had a great showing by the PRO's and the adults.  Lets get out there and do it again next week;  Arbiter is filling up quickly so sign up early.

         - Kyle