Games mostly loaded (all but U10B are up!)

  • Rex Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      R35 referees,
          OK, games start this Saturday 08 September at all sites.

          All the games EXCEPT U10B are in ARBITERSPORTS.com, so please LOG IN and select a game.  If you have trouble with your account, please email me back at rra@... soon so I can fix it.

          The U10B will get finished late tonight, so they should be up by noon tomorrow (Tuesday 9/4).

      • U8 (Boys and Girls) for Cupertino home field is at Stevens Creek Elementary school.
      • U10 Boys will play at Kennedy Middle School, MIDDLE field (again, these will be loaded by noon Tuesday)
      • U10 Girls will play at Kennedy Middle School, TRACK field.
      • U12 Boys will play at Faria Elementary School
      • U12 Girls will play home at Regnart
      • U14 Boys and Girls home field is Kennedy HYANNISPORT field (near street).  No games at Garden Gate this season!
      • U16/U19 games (Madison League) will all be on Sunday.  For upper-level referees, the U16/U19 informational meeting is at Graham MS at 7:30 on Tuesday 9/4.

      Thanks, and we REALLY REALLY need you out on the fields.  Let's have a great starting Saturday for the kids!

      Rex Wright

      R35 Referee Administrator

      P.S.  For you NEW REFEREES, I will be hanging around Stevens Creek on Saturday to watch and cheer the new folks on doing their U8 Center, and Kyle will be at Kennedy (watching the U10 AR).

      P.P.S.  For the RETURNING REFEREES, that means we really need your help in the older games (U12, U14).