Thank you for the great season and welcome new R35 RRA

  • Mahesh Bhagat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3 8:21 PM
      Refs,

      Thank you for the great spring 2012 season. Considering conflicts with many other spring activities, we had all but 10 slots covered.

      Not counting PCSSL games,

      Top 6 R35 youth refs:
      1. Ryan Wright - 12
      2. Jason Ren - 8
      3. Dickson Tsai - 7
      4. Anurag Singh - 4
      5. Kunal Naik - 3
      6. Ojas Deshpande - 3

      Top 5 R35 Adult refs:
      1. Mahesh Bhagat - 21
      2. Rex Wright - 16
      3. Dave Smentek - 14
      4. Steve Ren - 12
      5. Kasi Nalamalapu - 12

      Beginning 2012-2013 season, please welcome Rex Wright as our new R35 RRA. Rex has referred 450+ games and has instructed and mentored many refs in the region. Most recently he has been an Assistant RRA so Please support Rex in this new role. Rex is looking for an Assistant Regional Referee Administrator who can fill in when Rex is not available and work with him in building Region's referee program stronger.

      It has been a great 5 years for me as your RRA and I could not have done it without the support from you refs stepping up every Saturday in bringing soccer to the kids. I will still be around refereeing, mentoring, training and taking up Area position as an Area Director of Referee Instructions facilitating referee training program for all regions in area 2J.

      Thank you and see you on the field.

      -Mahesh

      P.S> If you missed super early bird registration on Friday then be sure to take advantage of the early bird registration on Saturday June 9, 5-7 pm Union Church.
    • Shekmanw
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3 10:09 PM
        Congratulations Mahesh and Rex, thanks for being such great mentors and
        role models.

        Shekman